As the originators of the Black Nylon Tape Wound bass set, La Bella introduces the 760T set. Unlike the classic 760N set, the White Nylon Tape Wound 760T set is made with a transparent nylon wrapped over stainless steel underlays. The result is a brighter and even smoother finish, allowing players to effortlessly glide from note to note. The 760T set is extremely versatile and can be used for electric, fretless and acoustic basses.
- White Nylon Tape wound strings
- Bright tone; long sustain
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .060, .070, .094, .115
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.