The classical and minstrel banjos developed in the 19th century. Used for the classical repertory and traditional folk music, both can be strung with either gut or nylon strings.
- Nylon trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-plated wound strings produce bright tone
- 5-String set
- String Gauges: Nylon: .019, .022, .028; Silver-Plated Wound: .025W; Nylon: .019
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness