The oud is the classical short- necked, bowl-backed fretless lute of the Arabic world. With 11 or 12 strings in 5 or 6 courses, it is usually tuned d'd'/aa/ee/BB/AA/G.
- Clear Nylon & Silver Plated Wound
- Designed for Turkish tuning
- 11-String Set
- String Gauges:
Made in the USA with American Wire
Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- Clear Nylon .022P - .022P - d'd'
- Clear Nylon .028P - .028P - aa
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .025W - .025W - ee
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .030W - .030W - BB
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .034W - .034W- AA
- Silver- Plated Wound on Nylon .042W - G