Developed by La Bella’s president Richard Mari Cocco, Jr. with Ned Steinberger, these strings have been manufactured to exact specifications for Steinberger’s revolutionary headless instruments.
- Specifically designed for ORIGINAL Double Ball system built by Steinberger or licensed by Arbor, Burnside, Cort, Hohner, Louts, Mach I and Status
- Not suitable for any instruments made by Gibson Corp., including Spirit Instruments
- Stainless Steel Round Wound
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: .040, .060, .075, .095
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness