Developed by La Bella’s president Richard Mari Cocco, Jr. with Ned Steinberger, these strings have been manufactured to exact specifications for Steinberger’s revolutionary headless instruments.
- Calibrated for the correct length and tension needed for “Trans-Trem” non-transposing Steinberger instruments
- Not suitable for any instruments made by Gibson Corp., including Spirit Instruments
- Stainless Steel Round Wound
- Tension: Extra Light
- String Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024W, .032, .042
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness